My passion lies in working on multifaceted projects and teams, to ignite communities around new artistic practices and ideas. I am a community-minded creator, marketer and producer of events and campaigns, working at the intersection of education, music, art, civic engagement and social justice. I love helping organizations capture the stories that illuminate the powerful work they do, whether it's in blog format, social media or video. I believe in the power of authentically sharing our stories, including the challenges, successes, failures, and everything in between.
In all of my work, I am dedicated to increasing access and equity, while centering human connection for all ages and backgrounds of folks. My values are shaped by my years of deep involvement in Colorado's independent music scene, as a self-driven music promoter and festival producer. My 10+ years of experience working as a DIY producer, in both formal and informal settings, has given me an array of skills I couldn't have learned anywhere else. Everything I do is infused with a spirit of collaboration and a love of learning.
My specialties include:
- 10+ years of collaborative leadership in live event creation, development, and production, including: talent booking, visas and contracts, audio/visual management, promotion and documentation
- Creative direction from ideation to execution
- Grassroots marketing, social media coordination, and analytics
- Community outreach and engagement that generates empathy and opportunities for learning
- Training and cultivating volunteer leadership
- Artist management, promotion, and collaborations
- Booking and promoting a variety of literary and activist speakers, educational skill shares, panels workshops for community events and organizations
- Embracing spontaneous dance parties and happy accidents
- Thriving in high pressure atmospheres to get the job done!
I am very interested in joining a team that is driven by an effort to solve problems and generate positive and sustainable change; please contact me and let's find out how we can work together to make your ideas come to life.